What are we doing?
Eric Bediako and Peter Baffoe will be riding some 200 miles from Wesley Chapel in London, the final resting place of John Wesley, founder of Methodism to the place of his birth. Epworth Rectory in Linconshire.
Why are we doing this?
The mission is raising money to buy a new minibus for the South London Mission.
What does the minibus do?
- Support the 16th Bermondsey Scout group with camps and day trips
- Support vulnerable families and their children through the “mummies republic” project
- Weekly Collection of food for Southwark Foodbank
- Weekly collection of food from FareShare
- Support to the Deptford Disabled Peoples Project
- Summer trips for vulnerable young families
- Youth Group Activities and outings
- Support to the Time and Talents charity
If you would like to support us you can donate online by clicking here. Or you can send a cheque to the South London Mission. We are grateful for any support.